1 Wood head
Paper twist (opt.)
Hot glue, needle & thread
1. Hot glue or sew lace to the rounded edge of the shoulderpad.
2. Hot glue hair to head.
3. Hot glue/sew both corners of the shoulderpad to the center.
4. Hot glue/sew lace to neck area.
5. Glue head to the top.
6. Tie a small bow of ribbon & glue to neck area.
7. Make a loop of gold cord, tie ends in a knot, trim & glue to top of head.
8. Make wings of matching ribbon or paper twist or use purchased wings.
1 Renuzit Air Freshner, new or used
1 wooden doll head
Material of choice
String of small beads.
1. Cut a 18" long x 7" wide piece of material (dress).
2. Cut 2 pieces 6" x 2" (arms).
3. Sew arms with right sides together, turn.
4. Sew a 1/4" hem on both long ends.
5. Sew the short ends right sides together.
6. Run a gathering stitch close to the edge of the "dress".
7. Pull tightly & fasten.
8. Sew lace to bottom of dress.
9. Sew or glue arms to dress.
10. Paint face on head or leave plain.
11. Glue hair on head.
12. Hot glue dress to top of Renuzit. Glue head on top of dress.
13. Tie beads & ribbon in a bow together & glue to neckline.
14. Tie bows & glue to wrist area of arms.
15. Open paper twist, make a bow & glue to back of dress.
16. Glue on halo & ENJOY!!!
A silk flower of your choice.
One wood ball with hole.
Small curly hair.
Wings and gold cord for hanger.
Pull flower off stem & glue wood ball on remaining short stem.
Use a toothpick to make small dots for eyes.
Two green leaves can be used for wings or lace or anything you wish.
Add narrow gathered lace and put around neck then add a small bow under chin.