1 Wood head
Hot glue, needle & thread
1. Hot glue or sew lace to the rounded edge of the shoulder pad.
2. Hot glue hair to head.
3. Hot glue/sew both corners of the shoulder pad to the center.
4. Hot glue/sew lace to neck area.
5. Glue head to the top.
6. Tie a small bow of ribbon & glue to neck area.
7. Make a loop of gold cord, tie ends in a knot, trim & glue to top of head.
8. Attach angel wings.
Got a Craft Project you'd like to share?
Submit a Project by clicking here.
Angel crafts are always popular, if you have a website with Angel crafts and would like more exposure Submit a Project and get your site listed on our site!
This site provided by Tripod.com